I painted the bottom of my boat exactly as directed.Put my boat in the water for 1 day.
When I took it out of the water the paint was all stained yellow and would not come off. When the boat dried up, the paint started to flaked and peeled off. Now I'm very discouraged and disappointed, I have to start all over and lost all my time and money. I contacted Nancy to explain what happened.
She said it was the first time it happened in 20 years. I wanted my money back. She started to yell at me.
She always tried to blame me for what happened.She was rude and she hung up on me.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Aquaply M Paint
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."
- "This is second deep dish and third stoneware piece to crack in half while baking!! Calked customer service and since it was replaced once it cannot be replaced again! I'm..."
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "This is a scam, they say it's free trial but then I got a bill for $100 unexpectedly on my cc. This cream caused irritations around my eyes and face!..."
- "Purchased a computer through Employee Purchases. This is where employees purchase new products and have payments deducted from paycheck. Available through Easy Home Financial and Easy Home. ..."
- "Boxing Day sale ad in NL Canada said 50 percent off throughout store. Exceptions new arrivals and door busters. Inside store very little with 50 off. Most old merchandise had..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."